Traveling Luck for Brestovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Brestovac?What's around Brestovac?
Wikipedia near Brestovac
Where to stay near Brestovac
The timezone in Brestovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 15:56. It's light
Latitude. 43.5028°, Longitude. 22.1142°
Satellite map around Brestovac
Loading map of Brestovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Brestovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Brestovac (0km)
- Staro Selo (1.3km)
- Unjakovica (1.8km)
- Grujin Del (2km)
- Tlasti Del (2.2km)
- Zakućje (2.3km)
- Bećirovača (2.4km)
- Dubrava (2.8km)
- Česta (2.8km)
- Grdobran (3.5km)
- Markov Most (3.5km)
- Cerje (3.6km)
- Govedarica (3.8km)
- Vukšinac (3.9km)
- Dubrava (4.4km)
- Nerezina (4.4km)
- Jovanov Del (4.5km)
- Stubal (4.7km)
- Temije (5.3km)
- Sastavci (5.4km)
- Krstatac (5.5km)
- Most (5.6km)
Accommodation around Brestovac
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Cudino Ždrelo (5.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stanica Svrljiški Miljkovac (2.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Rt (3.9km)
- Varnički Vrh (3.4km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Mamutica (3km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vučina Vrtača (3.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Ridinac (3.9km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Slepči Potok (3.8km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Svrljig Grad (4.9km)
- a building for the shelter and feeding of farm animals, especially horses.
- Savinjske Pojate (5.6km)
Airports close to Brestovac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (160.2km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (163.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (198.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Brestovac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (226.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.