Traveling Luck for Kojin Krst, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kojin Krst?What's around Kojin Krst?
Wikipedia near Kojin Krst
Where to stay near Kojin Krst
The timezone in Kojin Krst is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:41 and Sunset at 18:28. It's light
Latitude. 43.5058°, Longitude. 22.0539°
Satellite map around Kojin Krst
Loading map of Kojin Krst and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kojin Krst, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Telešica (1.1km)
- Dubrava (1.4km)
- Merkovica (1.6km)
- Nerezina (1.7km)
- Megdan (1.8km)
- Podina (2.1km)
- Potkraj (2.2km)
- Plevnjište (2.2km)
- Grdobran (2.3km)
- Leinac (2.4km)
- Selište (3.1km)
- Staro Lozje (3.2km)
- Ozimica (3.4km)
- Stubal (3.4km)
- Bukovik (3.6km)
- Most (3.7km)
- Tlasti Del (3.7km)
- Radikinac (3.9km)
- Ovčište (4km)
- Razljuc (4.1km)
- Plovči Bara (4.2km)
- Grujin Del (4.4km)
- Zajčevac (4.7km)
- Kladančić (4.7km)
- Dubravica (5km)
- Leskovik (5.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Kojin Krst
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Durčina Padina (2.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Slepči Potok (2.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Rt (2.6km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Mamutica (4.8km)
Airports close to Kojin Krst
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (156.8km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (167.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (202.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kojin Krst
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (224.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.