Traveling Luck for Dubrava, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Dubrava?What's around Dubrava?
Wikipedia near Dubrava
Where to stay near Dubrava
The timezone in Dubrava is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:49 and Sunset at 15:55. It's light
Latitude. 43.5031°, Longitude. 22.0678°
Satellite map around Dubrava
Loading map of Dubrava and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dubrava, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Dubrava (0km)
- Grdobran (1km)
- Nerezina (1.2km)
- Telešica (1.9km)
- Tlasti Del (2.5km)
- Merkovica (2.6km)
- Potkraj (2.9km)
- Megdan (3.1km)
- Stubal (3.1km)
- Plevnjište (3.2km)
- Grujin Del (3.2km)
- Podina (3.5km)
- Ozimica (3.6km)
- Leinac (3.6km)
- Most (3.7km)
- Bukovik (4.1km)
- Staro Lozje (4.3km)
- Brestovac (4.4km)
- Markov Most (4.4km)
- Selište (4.5km)
- Razljuc (4.7km)
- Plovči Bara (5.1km)
- Ovčište (5.2km)
- Radikinac (5.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Dubrava
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Cudino Ždrelo (5.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Durčina Padina (2.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Slepči Potok (1.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Visoka Stena (5.1km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Mamutica (3.9km)
Airports close to Dubrava
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (157.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (166.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (201.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dubrava
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (225.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.