Traveling Luck for Batinac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Batinac?What's around Batinac?
Wikipedia near Batinac
Where to stay near Batinac
The timezone in Batinac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:50 and Sunset at 19:16. It's light
Latitude. 43.5189°, Longitude. 22.0600°
Satellite map around Batinac
Loading map of Batinac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Batinac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Telešica (0.8km)
- Potkraj (0.9km)
- Merkovica (1.1km)
- Nerezina (1.2km)
- Plevnjište (1.5km)
- Ozimica (1.5km)
- Stubal (1.9km)
- Bukovik (1.9km)
- Most (1.9km)
- Dubrava (2.2km)
- Staro Lozje (2.5km)
- Razljuc (2.5km)
- Podina (2.6km)
- Grdobran (2.8km)
- Megdan (3km)
- Plovči Bara (3.1km)
- Tlasti Del (3.3km)
- Ovčište (3.4km)
- Leskovik (3.5km)
- Ivanje Raspođe (3.7km)
- Selište (3.7km)
- Leinac (3.7km)
- Grujin Del (3.7km)
- Markov Most (4km)
- Purin Del (4.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Batinac
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Cudino Ždrelo (3.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Durčina Padina (0.9km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Slepči Potok (1.9km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Mamutica (3.7km)
Airports close to Batinac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (158.5km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (168.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (201.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Batinac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (222.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.