Traveling Luck for Tlasti Del, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Tlasti Del?What's around Tlasti Del?
Wikipedia near Tlasti Del
Where to stay near Tlasti Del
The timezone in Tlasti Del is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:17 and Sunset at 17:13. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5094°, Longitude. 22.0925°
Satellite map around Tlasti Del
Loading map of Tlasti Del and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tlasti Del, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Tlasti Del (0km)
- Grujin Del (0.8km)
- Grdobran (1.8km)
- Nerezina (2.2km)
- Brestovac (2.2km)
- Markov Most (2.5km)
- Dubrava (2.5km)
- Stubal (2.6km)
- Česta (3km)
- Unjakovica (3.1km)
- Staro Selo (3.5km)
- Most (3.6km)
- Telešica (3.6km)
- Vukšinac (3.7km)
- Cerje (3.7km)
- Ozimica (3.8km)
- Jovanov Del (3.9km)
- Dubrava (4km)
- Bećirovača (4.1km)
- Potkraj (4.2km)
- Zakućje (4.2km)
- Merkovica (4.3km)
- Krstatac (4.4km)
- Bukovik (4.6km)
- Plevnjište (4.8km)
Accommodation around Tlasti Del
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Cudino Ždrelo (4.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stanica Svrljiški Miljkovac (4.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Varnički Vrh (3.8km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Mamutica (1.8km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vučina Vrtača (5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Durčina Padina (2.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Slepči Potok (1.6km)
Airports close to Tlasti Del
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (159.5km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (165.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (199.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tlasti Del
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (225km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.