Traveling Luck for Črtovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Crtovac?What's around Crtovac?
Wikipedia near Crtovac
Where to stay near Črtovac
The timezone in Crtovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:33 and Sunset at 18:26. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5203°, Longitude. 22.1089°
Satellite map around Črtovac
Loading map of Črtovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Črtovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Česta (0.9km)
- Markov Most (1.3km)
- Grujin Del (1.3km)
- Cerje (1.6km)
- Vukšinac (1.7km)
- Unjakovica (1.7km)
- Tlasti Del (2.1km)
- Jovanov Del (2.2km)
- Dubrava (2.2km)
- Brestovac (2.3km)
- Bećirovača (2.8km)
- Staro Selo (3km)
- Stubal (3.1km)
- Zakućje (3.1km)
- Krstatac (3.2km)
- Govedarica (3.5km)
- Zaugalje (3.9km)
- Grdobran (3.9km)
- Nerezina (3.9km)
- Most (4km)
- Penjaže (4.1km)
- Bara (4.2km)
- Ozimica (4.4km)
- Bacalica (4.4km)
- Dubrava (4.5km)
- Temije (4.6km)
- Drenovik (4.7km)
Accommodation around Črtovac
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Cudino Ždrelo (3.7km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vučina Vrtača (3.6km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Slepči Potok (3.4km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Vujin Krst (2.2km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Mamutica (1km)
Airports close to Črtovac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (161.6km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (165.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (197.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Črtovac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (224.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.