Traveling Luck for Česta, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Cesta?What's around Cesta?
Wikipedia near Cesta
Where to stay near Česta
The timezone in Cesta is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:52 and Sunset at 15:55. It's light
Latitude. 43.5239°, Longitude. 22.1169°
Satellite map around Česta
Loading map of Česta and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Česta, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Česta (0km)
- Cerje (0.8km)
- Vukšinac (1.1km)
- Unjakovica (1.5km)
- Dubrava (1.5km)
- Markov Most (1.7km)
- Jovanov Del (1.9km)
- Grujin Del (2.2km)
- Bećirovača (2.3km)
- Brestovac (2.8km)
- Govedarica (2.8km)
- Zakućje (2.9km)
- Staro Selo (3km)
- Tlasti Del (3km)
- Krstatac (3.2km)
- Zaugalje (3.5km)
- Bacalica (3.7km)
- Temije (3.7km)
- Stubal (3.8km)
- Penjaže (4km)
- Ravna Poljana (4.3km)
- Bara (4.3km)
- Preseka (4.3km)
- Kulišta (4.5km)
- Drenovik (4.5km)
- Most (4.6km)
Accommodation around Česta
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Cudino Ždrelo (4km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Mamutica (1.8km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Vujin Krst (2.7km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vučina Vrtača (3.1km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Slepči Potok (4.3km)
Airports close to Česta
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (162.5km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (164.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (196.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Česta
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (224km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.