Traveling Luck for Jovanov Del, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Jovanov Del?What's around Jovanov Del?
Wikipedia near Jovanov Del
Where to stay near Jovanov Del
The timezone in Jovanov Del is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:41 and Sunset at 18:27. It's light
Latitude. 43.5369°, Longitude. 22.1086°
Satellite map around Jovanov Del
Loading map of Jovanov Del and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jovanov Del, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Jovanov Del (0km)
- Vukšinac (0.8km)
- Cerje (1.4km)
- Krstatac (1.5km)
- Markov Most (1.5km)
- Zaugalje (1.7km)
- Česta (1.9km)
- Penjaže (2.2km)
- Bara (2.5km)
- Drenovik (2.7km)
- Bacalica (2.8km)
- Dubrava (3.2km)
- Grujin Del (3.2km)
- Stubal (3.3km)
- Unjakovica (3.3km)
- Bežanovac (3.5km)
- Radičevac (3.5km)
- Jarčeva Bara (3.7km)
- Most (3.7km)
- Tlasti Del (3.9km)
- Ravna Poljana (3.9km)
- Bećirovača (4.1km)
- Govedarica (4.1km)
- Pažar (4.2km)
- Ozimica (4.3km)
- Ivanje Raspođe (4.3km)
- Temije (4.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Jovanov Del
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Cudino Ždrelo (2.6km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Vrelsko Ždrelo (4.4km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Mamutica (2.1km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Vujin Krst (2.1km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vrtača (4.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Popovac (2.8km)
Airports close to Jovanov Del
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (163.3km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (166.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (196.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jovanov Del
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (222.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.