Traveling Luck for Popovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Popovac?What's around Popovac?
Wikipedia near Popovac
Where to stay near Popovac
The timezone in Popovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:31 and Sunset at 16:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5317°, Longitude. 22.0803°
Satellite map around Popovac
Loading map of Popovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Popovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Stubal (0.8km)
- Most (1km)
- Ozimica (1.5km)
- Markov Most (2km)
- Krstatac (2.1km)
- Bukovik (2.3km)
- Bara (2.3km)
- Ivanje Raspođe (2.5km)
- Bežanovac (2.6km)
- Penjaže (2.6km)
- Razljuc (2.7km)
- Nerezina (2.7km)
- Jovanov Del (2.8km)
- Grujin Del (3km)
- Potkraj (3km)
- Leskovik (3km)
- Tlasti Del (3.1km)
- Drenovik (3.2km)
- Vukšinac (3.3km)
- Purin Del (3.3km)
- Telešica (3.3km)
- Zaugalje (3.5km)
- Merkovica (3.6km)
- Plevnjište (3.6km)
- Česta (3.6km)
- Popovica (3.7km)
- Cerje (3.7km)
- Dubrava (3.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Popovac
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Cudino Ždrelo (1.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Durčina Padina (1.7km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Slepči Potok (2.9km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Mamutica (2.1km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Vujin Krst (0.9km)
Airports close to Popovac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (161km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (168.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (198.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Popovac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (221.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.