Traveling Luck for Vujin Krst, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vujin Krst?What's around Vujin Krst?
Wikipedia near Vujin Krst
Where to stay near Vujin Krst
The timezone in Vujin Krst is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:26 and Sunset at 18:32. It's light
Latitude. 43.5286°, Longitude. 22.0892°
Satellite map around Vujin Krst
Loading map of Vujin Krst and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vujin Krst, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Markov Most (1km)
- Stubal (1.2km)
- Most (1.9km)
- Krstatac (2km)
- Jovanov Del (2.1km)
- Grujin Del (2.2km)
- Ozimica (2.4km)
- Vukšinac (2.5km)
- Tlasti Del (2.5km)
- Bara (2.6km)
- Česta (2.7km)
- Penjaže (2.7km)
- Nerezina (2.8km)
- Cerje (2.9km)
- Bukovik (3.1km)
- Bežanovac (3.2km)
- Zaugalje (3.3km)
- Ivanje Raspođe (3.3km)
- Drenovik (3.4km)
- Razljuc (3.6km)
- Potkraj (3.6km)
- Grdobran (3.7km)
- Telešica (3.8km)
- Unjakovica (3.9km)
- Dubrava (3.9km)
- Leskovik (3.9km)
- Brestovac (4.1km)
- Merkovica (4.2km)
- Purin Del (4.2km)
- Dubrava (4.2km)
Accommodation around Vujin Krst
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Cudino Ždrelo (1.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Durčina Padina (2.1km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Slepči Potok (2.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Beli Potok (1.2km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Mamutica (1.2km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Vujin Krst (0km)
Airports close to Vujin Krst
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (161.2km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (167.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (198.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vujin Krst
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (222.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.