Traveling Luck for Srednji Rt, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Srednji Rt?What's around Srednji Rt?
Wikipedia near Srednji Rt
Where to stay near Srednji Rt
The timezone in Srednji Rt is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:52 and Sunset at 16:39. It's light
Latitude. 43.5419°, Longitude. 22.0778°
Satellite map around Srednji Rt
Loading map of Srednji Rt and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Srednji Rt, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Bežanovac (1.2km)
- Bara (1.3km)
- Ivanje Raspođe (1.4km)
- Most (1.6km)
- Krstatac (1.7km)
- Penjaže (1.8km)
- Ozimica (2km)
- Stubal (2.1km)
- Drenovik (2.2km)
- Leskovik (2.2km)
- Purin Del (2.3km)
- Bukovik (2.3km)
- Popovica (2.4km)
- Razljuc (2.4km)
- Pločnik (2.8km)
- Markov Most (2.8km)
- Zaugalje (3km)
- Jovanov Del (3km)
- Cerje (3.1km)
- Livađe (3.3km)
- Golema Ornica (3.4km)
- Potkraj (3.6km)
- Dugačka Aluga (3.6km)
- Vukšinac (3.7km)
- Košutnjak (3.9km)
- Nerezina (3.9km)
- Plovči Bara (4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Srednji Rt
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Cudino Ždrelo (0.4km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Vrelsko Ždrelo (3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Popovac (1.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Vrleica (3.2km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Mamutica (3.2km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Vujin Krst (2.1km)
Airports close to Srednji Rt
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (161.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (169.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (198.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Srednji Rt
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (220.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.