Traveling Luck for Korita, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Korita?What's around Korita?
Wikipedia near Korita
Where to stay near Korita
The timezone in Korita is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 16:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5442°, Longitude. 22.0842°
Satellite map around Korita
Loading map of Korita and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Korita, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Bara (0.6km)
- Penjaže (1.1km)
- Krstatac (1.1km)
- Bežanovac (1.1km)
- Drenovik (1.6km)
- Ivanje Raspođe (1.9km)
- Most (2.1km)
- Zaugalje (2.3km)
- Stubal (2.5km)
- Jovanov Del (2.5km)
- Popovica (2.5km)
- Ozimica (2.6km)
- Markov Most (2.6km)
- Purin Del (2.8km)
- Leskovik (2.8km)
- Bukovik (3km)
- Cerje (3km)
- Pločnik (3.1km)
- Razljuc (3.1km)
- Vukšinac (3.3km)
- Radičevac (3.7km)
- Livađe (3.8km)
- Cerje (3.8km)
- Golema Ornica (3.8km)
- Pažar (3.9km)
- Dugačka Aluga (4km)
- Košutnjak (4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Korita
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Vrelsko Ždrelo (2.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Vrleica (2.6km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Mamutica (3.1km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Vujin Krst (2.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Popovac (1.7km)
Airports close to Korita
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (162.5km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (168.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (197.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Korita
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (220.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.