Traveling Luck for Bara, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bara?What's around Bara?
Wikipedia near Bara
Where to stay near Bara
The timezone in Bara is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:59 and Sunset at 15:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5486°, Longitude. 22.0872°
Satellite map around Bara
Loading map of Bara and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bara, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Bara (0km)
- Penjaže (0.6km)
- Drenovik (0.9km)
- Bežanovac (1km)
- Krstatac (1.1km)
- Zaugalje (1.9km)
- Ivanje Raspođe (2.1km)
- Popovica (2.4km)
- Jovanov Del (2.5km)
- Cerje (2.6km)
- Most (2.8km)
- Purin Del (3km)
- Markov Most (3km)
- Pločnik (3km)
- Radičevac (3.1km)
- Leskovik (3.1km)
- Stubal (3.1km)
- Ozimica (3.2km)
- Pažar (3.2km)
- Vukšinac (3.4km)
- Govedarište (3.5km)
- Bukovik (3.5km)
- Razljuc (3.6km)
- Košutnjak (3.9km)
- Cerje (3.9km)
- Lečovo (3.9km)
- Golema Ornica (3.9km)
- Dugačka Aluga (4km)
- Livađe (4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Bara
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Rt (1.3km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Vrelsko Ždrelo (2.2km)
- Vrleica (2km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Mamutica (3.6km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Vujin Krst (2.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kuzmin Kamen (2.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Beli Potok (1.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Popovac (2.3km)
Airports close to Bara
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (163.2km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (169.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (197.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bara
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (220km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.