Traveling Luck for Penjaže, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Penjaze?What's around Penjaze?
Wikipedia near Penjaze
Where to stay near Penjaže
The timezone in Penjaze is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:12 and Sunset at 17:17. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5494°, Longitude. 22.0931°
Satellite map around Penjaže
Loading map of Penjaže and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Penjaže, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Penjaže (0km)
- Bara (0.6km)
- Drenovik (0.6km)
- Krstatac (0.9km)
- Zaugalje (1.3km)
- Bežanovac (1.5km)
- Jovanov Del (2.2km)
- Radičevac (2.6km)
- Ivanje Raspođe (2.7km)
- Pažar (2.9km)
- Popovica (2.9km)
- Cerje (2.9km)
- Markov Most (2.9km)
- Vukšinac (3km)
- Most (3.2km)
- Govedarište (3.2km)
- Stubal (3.4km)
- Lečovo (3.5km)
- Purin Del (3.5km)
- Pločnik (3.5km)
- Cerje (3.6km)
- Bacalica (3.6km)
- Jarčeva Bara (3.7km)
- Leskovik (3.7km)
- Ozimica (3.7km)
- Česta (4km)
- Bukovik (4.1km)
- Razljuc (4.1km)
- Krivi Put (4.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Penjaže
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Rt (1.8km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Vrelsko Ždrelo (2.3km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Mamutica (3.6km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Vujin Krst (2.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kuzmin Kamen (2.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Beli Potok (2.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Popovac (2.6km)
Airports close to Penjaže
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (163.6km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (168.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (196.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Penjaže
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (220.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.