Traveling Luck for Drenje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Drenje?What's around Drenje?
Wikipedia near Drenje
Where to stay near Drenje
The timezone in Drenje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:15 and Sunset at 17:14. It's light
Latitude. 43.5633°, Longitude. 22.0403°
Satellite map around Drenje
Loading map of Drenje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Drenje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Drenje (0km)
- Ravno (0.8km)
- Dugačka Aluga (0.9km)
- Bogovo Gumno (1km)
- Golema Ornica (1.2km)
- Selište (1.3km)
- Košutnjak (1.5km)
- Livađe (1.6km)
- Popovo (1.7km)
- Pločnik (1.8km)
- Drenov Ključ (2km)
- Sibinov Grob (2km)
- Bitenovac (2.2km)
- Purin Del (2.3km)
- Popovica (2.5km)
- Leskovik (2.8km)
- Cerje (3km)
- Bučina (3.1km)
- Suva Belica (3.1km)
- Ivanje Raspođe (3.2km)
- Novoselska Aluga (3.4km)
- Ravno Plandište (3.4km)
- Razljuc (3.6km)
- Krušavje (3.7km)
- Plovči Bara (3.7km)
- Cerovica (3.8km)
- Bežanovac (3.9km)
- Novo Selo (4.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Drenje
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Milevina Crkva (4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kosa (3.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Plašivac (3.3km)
Airports close to Drenje
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (161.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (173.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (200km)
Airfields or small airports close to Drenje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (216.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.