Traveling Luck for Trestena Buka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Trestena Buka?What's around Trestena Buka?
Wikipedia near Trestena Buka
Where to stay near Trestena Buka
The timezone in Trestena Buka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:09 and Sunset at 17:20. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5453°, Longitude. 22.0458°
Satellite map around Trestena Buka
Loading map of Trestena Buka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Trestena Buka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Livađe (0.8km)
- Leskovik (0.8km)
- Purin Del (1.2km)
- Razljuc (1.2km)
- Golema Ornica (1.4km)
- Plovči Bara (1.6km)
- Ivanje Raspođe (1.8km)
- Bukovik (1.9km)
- Dugačka Aluga (1.9km)
- Pločnik (1.9km)
- Suva Belica (1.9km)
- Popovica (2.4km)
- Bitenovac (2.4km)
- Drenje (2.4km)
- Staro Lozje (2.6km)
- Ovčište (2.6km)
- Ozimica (2.6km)
- Bogovo Gumno (2.9km)
- Košutnjak (2.9km)
- Most (2.9km)
- Ravno (3.1km)
- Potkraj (3.1km)
- Bežanovac (3.1km)
- Plevnjište (3.2km)
- Dubravica (3.4km)
- Selište (3.6km)
- Cerje (3.6km)
- Merkovica (3.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Trestena Buka
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Cudino Ždrelo (3.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Batinac (3.7km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Malo Vrelo (3.5km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Milevina Crkva (3.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Rt (3.1km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Jazbine (1.9km)
Airports close to Trestena Buka
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (160.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (171.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (200.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Trestena Buka
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (219.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.