Traveling Luck for Vodice, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vodice?What's around Vodice?
Wikipedia near Vodice
Where to stay near Vodice
The timezone in Vodice is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:25 and Sunset at 17:07. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5456°, Longitude. 21.9994°
Satellite map around Vodice
Loading map of Vodice and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vodice, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Orlovac (1km)
- Matejeva Stružina (1.5km)
- Krivonos (1.7km)
- Žeženac (1.9km)
- Kojin Vrh (2km)
- Zdravči Kamen (2.1km)
- Debeli Rt (2.1km)
- Golemi Vrh (2.3km)
- Kozja Grbina (2.7km)
- Retke Buke (2.8km)
- Širina (3km)
- Stojkovica (3.1km)
- Okonica (3.2km)
- Goli Vrh (3.3km)
- Kragujevica (3.4km)
- Redak (3.4km)
- Nadkamen (3.4km)
- Kut (3.5km)
- Široka Arnica (3.8km)
- Del (3.9km)
- Rudina (4.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Vodice
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Golema Strana (3.4km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Milevina Crkva (0.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Galibabinac (3.3km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Goveđi Peštar (3.6km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Jazbine (3.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Jasenovica (3.6km)
Airports close to Vodice
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (157.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (175.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (204.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vodice
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (217.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.