Traveling Luck for Skok, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Skok?What's around Skok?
Wikipedia near Skok
Where to stay near Skok
The timezone in Skok is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:23 and Sunset at 17:22. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5622°, Longitude. 22.0092°
Satellite map around Skok
Loading map of Skok and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Skok, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ravno Plandište (0.7km)
- Sibinov Grob (1.5km)
- Bitenovac (1.8km)
- Bogovo Gumno (1.9km)
- Koviljak (2km)
- Novoselska Aluga (2km)
- Vodice (2.4km)
- Drenčak (2.4km)
- Kruševac (2.5km)
- Novo Selo (2.9km)
- Berinci (2.9km)
- Popovo (2.9km)
- Drenje (3km)
- Suva Belica (3.1km)
- Ravno (3.4km)
- Selište (3.7km)
- Golema Ornica (3.7km)
- Dugačka Aluga (3.7km)
- Livađe (3.7km)
- Sastavci (4km)
- Dubravica (4.1km)
- Drenov Ključ (4.2km)
- Krušavje (4.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Skok
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Golema Strana (4km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Milevina Crkva (2.1km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Devica (3.6km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Prlina (2.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Baljestajski Del (3.6km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Jazbine (2.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Plašivac (3.5km)
Airports close to Skok
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (160km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (175.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (202.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Skok
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (216km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.