Traveling Luck for Drenčak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Drencak?What's around Drencak?
Wikipedia near Drencak
Where to stay near Drenčak
The timezone in Drencak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:52 and Sunset at 19:17. It's light
Latitude. 43.5792°, Longitude. 21.9997°
Satellite map around Drenčak
Loading map of Drenčak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Drenčak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Drenčak (0km)
- Novo Selo (1km)
- Novoselska Aluga (1km)
- Kruševac (1.7km)
- Ravno Plandište (1.8km)
- Sastavci (2km)
- Bučina (2.1km)
- Sibinov Grob (2.3km)
- Milovanova Bučina (3.2km)
- Popovo (3.3km)
- Bogovo Gumno (3.4km)
- Krušavje (3.5km)
- Koviljak (3.7km)
- Bitenovac (4.1km)
- Manastirište (4.1km)
- Selište (4.4km)
- Drenje (4.4km)
- Ravno (4.4km)
- Vodice (4.4km)
- Drenov Ključ (4.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Drenčak
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ždrelo (2.8km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Jazbine (4.3km)
- Plašivac (2.6km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Belešak (3.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mečja Rupa (4.4km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Milevina Crkva (4.4km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Devica (1.2km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Prlina (4.2km)
Airports close to Drenčak
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (161.3km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (178km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (202.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Drenčak
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (213.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.