Traveling Luck for Brestova Bara, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Brestova Bara?What's around Brestova Bara?
Wikipedia near Brestova Bara
Where to stay near Brestova Bara
The timezone in Brestova Bara is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:21 and Sunset at 17:24. It's light
Latitude. 43.5811°, Longitude. 22.0236°
Satellite map around Brestova Bara
Loading map of Brestova Bara and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Brestova Bara, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Popovo (1.2km)
- Novoselska Aluga (1.3km)
- Sibinov Grob (1.4km)
- Krušavje (1.6km)
- Novo Selo (1.6km)
- Sastavci (2.1km)
- Selište (2.3km)
- Bogovo Gumno (2.3km)
- Drenčak (2.3km)
- Drenov Ključ (2.4km)
- Bučina (2.5km)
- Ravno (2.5km)
- Ravno Plandište (2.7km)
- Drenje (2.8km)
- Bučina (3.1km)
- Košutnjak (3.5km)
- Milovanova Bučina (3.6km)
- Dugačka Aluga (3.7km)
- Bitenovac (3.7km)
- Kruševac (3.8km)
- Tovareš (3.9km)
- Golema Ornica (4km)
- Dubrava (4km)
- Manastirište (4km)
- Cerovica (4.3km)
- Livađe (4.4km)
- Pločnik (4.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Brestova Bara
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ždrelo (2km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pavunov Del (3.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kosa (3.5km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Jazbine (3.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Plašivac (0.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mečja Rupa (3.7km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Devica (2.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Skrobnica (2.9km)
Airports close to Brestova Bara
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (162.8km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (176.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (200.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Brestova Bara
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (214.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.