Traveling Luck for Ravno, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ravno?What's around Ravno?
Wikipedia near Ravno
Where to stay near Ravno
The timezone in Ravno is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:52 and Sunset at 16:39. It's light
Latitude. 43.5686°, Longitude. 22.0436°
Satellite map around Ravno
Loading map of Ravno and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ravno, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ravno (0km)
- Selište (0.6km)
- Drenje (0.8km)
- Košutnjak (1.1km)
- Drenov Ključ (1.2km)
- Dugačka Aluga (1.2km)
- Popovo (1.3km)
- Bogovo Gumno (1.5km)
- Golema Ornica (1.7km)
- Pločnik (2km)
- Sibinov Grob (2.1km)
- Livađe (2.3km)
- Bučina (2.3km)
- Popovica (2.5km)
- Purin Del (2.7km)
- Cerje (2.7km)
- Bitenovac (2.9km)
- Krušavje (3.1km)
- Cerovica (3.1km)
- Leskovik (3.3km)
- Novoselska Aluga (3.4km)
- Ivanje Raspođe (3.5km)
- Ravno Plandište (3.8km)
- Suva Belica (3.8km)
- Bežanovac (3.9km)
- Novo Selo (4km)
- Razljuc (4.2km)
- Gladni Del (4.3km)
- Grapčina (4.4km)
- Drenčak (4.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Ravno
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ždrelo (4.3km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pavunov Del (4.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kosa (2.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Plašivac (2.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Bezdan (4.1km)
Airports close to Ravno
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (162.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (173.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (199.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ravno
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (216.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.