Traveling Luck for Pažar, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Pazar?What's around Pazar?
Wikipedia near Pazar
Where to stay near Pažar
The timezone in Pazar is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:26 and Sunset at 18:32. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5692°, Longitude. 22.1064°
Satellite map around Pažar
Loading map of Pažar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pažar, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Pažar (0km)
- Lečovo (0.8km)
- Radičevac (0.9km)
- Govedarište (1.1km)
- Krivi Put (1.7km)
- Garja (2km)
- Jarčeva Bara (2.2km)
- Drenovik (2.3km)
- Zaugalje (2.5km)
- Luka (2.6km)
- Drenje (2.7km)
- Penjaže (2.9km)
- Reinda (3.1km)
- Bara (3.2km)
- Grapčina (3.3km)
- Cerje (3.3km)
- Bacalica (3.5km)
- Krstatac (3.6km)
- Bežanovac (3.6km)
- Jovanova Bara (3.7km)
- Cerovica (4km)
- Jovanov Del (4.2km)
- Luke (4.2km)
- Popovica (4.3km)
- Gladni Del (4.3km)
- Glozje (4.6km)
- Ravna Poljana (4.7km)
- Selište (4.7km)
- Vukšinac (4.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Pažar
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kuzmin Kamen (4.8km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vrtača (3.2km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Vrelsko Ždrelo (2.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Vrelska Reka (1.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Vrleica (1.7km)
Airports close to Pažar
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (166.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (169.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (194.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pažar
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (218.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.