Traveling Luck for Sverača Padina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sveraca Padina?What's around Sveraca Padina?
Wikipedia near Sveraca Padina
Where to stay near Sverača Padina
The timezone in Sveraca Padina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:56 and Sunset at 15:55. It's light
Latitude. 43.5764°, Longitude. 22.0769°
Satellite map around Sverača Padina
Loading map of Sverača Padina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sverača Padina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Cerovica (1.2km)
- Grapčina (1.5km)
- Cerje (1.5km)
- Garja (1.7km)
- Govedarište (1.9km)
- Gladni Del (2.2km)
- Košutnjak (2.4km)
- Drenov Ključ (2.7km)
- Popovica (2.8km)
- Bučina (2.9km)
- Selište (2.9km)
- Pažar (3km)
- Selište (3.1km)
- Pločnik (3.1km)
- Bežanovac (3.3km)
- Drenovik (3.3km)
- Ravno (3.3km)
- Dugačka Aluga (3.5km)
- Lečovo (3.7km)
- Radičevac (3.8km)
- Bara (3.8km)
- Penjaže (3.8km)
- Golema Ornica (3.9km)
- Drenje (3.9km)
- Purin Del (4km)
- Ivanje Raspođe (4km)
- Popovo (4.1km)
- Drenje (4.3km)
- Livađe (4.4km)
- Zaugalje (4.5km)
- Krivi Put (4.5km)
- Krušavje (4.6km)
Accommodation around Sverača Padina
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pavunov Del (4.3km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Malo Vrelo (4.1km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Vrelsko Ždrelo (1.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Vrleica (3.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Bezdan (2.9km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Tumba (4.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Skrobnica (2.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Vrelska Reka (3.3km)
Airports close to Sverača Padina
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (165.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (172.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (196.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sverača Padina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (216.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.