Traveling Luck for Govedarište, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Govedariste?What's around Govedariste?
Wikipedia near Govedariste
Where to stay near Govedarište
The timezone in Govedariste is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:57 and Sunset at 16:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5742°, Longitude. 22.0967°
Satellite map around Govedarište
Loading map of Govedarište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Govedarište, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Govedarište (0km)
- Garja (1km)
- Pažar (1.1km)
- Lečovo (1.8km)
- Radičevac (2km)
- Grapčina (2.2km)
- Cerje (2.6km)
- Krivi Put (2.6km)
- Drenovik (2.6km)
- Drenje (2.8km)
- Cerovica (2.9km)
- Gladni Del (3.2km)
- Penjaže (3.2km)
- Jarčeva Bara (3.3km)
- Zaugalje (3.3km)
- Luka (3.5km)
- Bara (3.5km)
- Bežanovac (3.5km)
- Selište (3.7km)
- Popovica (3.8km)
- Krstatac (4.1km)
- Košutnjak (4.1km)
- Reinda (4.1km)
- Pločnik (4.3km)
- Bacalica (4.6km)
- Drenov Ključ (4.6km)
- Ivanje Raspođe (4.7km)
- Jovanova Bara (4.8km)
Accommodation around Govedarište
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vrtača (4.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Bezdan (4.2km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Tumba (4.4km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Vrelsko Ždrelo (1.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Vrelska Reka (1.5km)
- Vrleica (2.5km)
Airports close to Govedarište
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (166.3km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (170.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (194.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Govedarište
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (217.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.