Traveling Luck for Konđil, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kondil?What's around Kondil?
Wikipedia near Kondil
Where to stay near Konđil
The timezone in Kondil is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:57 and Sunset at 16:30. It's light
Latitude. 43.5953°, Longitude. 22.0864°
Satellite map around Konđil
Loading map of Konđil and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Konđil, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Selište (0.9km)
- Grapčina (1.2km)
- Gladni Del (1.2km)
- Garja (1.9km)
- Cerovica (2.2km)
- Govedarište (2.9km)
- Drenje (3.3km)
- Rošinac (3.3km)
- Rudina (3.4km)
- Barice (3.4km)
- Bučina (3.8km)
- Dubrava (3.8km)
- Pažar (3.9km)
- Cerje (4.1km)
- Lečovo (4.2km)
- Ornica (4.2km)
- Drenov Ključ (4.3km)
- Krivi Put (4.7km)
- Košutnjak (4.8km)
- Radičevac (4.8km)
- Selište (4.9km)
- Krušavje (5.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Konđil
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pavunov Del (3.9km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Tumba (1.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Šuplji Kamen (4km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Vrelsko Ždrelo (4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kosa (2.9km)
Airports close to Konđil
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (167.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (173.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (194.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Konđil
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (214.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.