Traveling Luck for Kosa, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kosa?What's around Kosa?
Wikipedia near Kosa
Where to stay near Kosa
The timezone in Kosa is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:56 and Sunset at 19:01. It's light
Latitude. 43.5828°, Longitude. 22.0608°
Satellite map around Kosa
Loading map of Kosa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kosa, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Cerovica (0.8km)
- Bučina (1.2km)
- Drenov Ključ (1.4km)
- Gladni Del (1.8km)
- Selište (2km)
- Grapčina (2.1km)
- Košutnjak (2.2km)
- Ravno (2.5km)
- Cerje (2.5km)
- Selište (2.7km)
- Popovo (2.7km)
- Krušavje (2.8km)
- Garja (3.1km)
- Dubrava (3.2km)
- Drenje (3.2km)
- Dugačka Aluga (3.2km)
- Pločnik (3.4km)
- Popovica (3.4km)
- Govedarište (3.6km)
- Golema Ornica (3.7km)
- Bogovo Gumno (3.8km)
- Sibinov Grob (4.1km)
- Ornica (4.2km)
- Purin Del (4.3km)
- Livađe (4.4km)
- Bežanovac (4.4km)
- Tovareš (4.4km)
- Pažar (4.7km)
Accommodation around Kosa
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pavunov Del (2.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kosa (0km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Plašivac (3.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Bezdan (1.8km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Tumba (4.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Levovik (3.7km)
Airports close to Kosa
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (165.1km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (173.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (197km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kosa
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (215km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.