Traveling Luck for Krušavje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Krusavje?What's around Krusavje?
Wikipedia near Krusavje
Where to stay near Krušavje
The timezone in Krusavje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:34 and Sunset at 18:26. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5908°, Longitude. 22.0331°
Satellite map around Krušavje
Loading map of Krušavje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Krušavje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Krušavje (0km)
- Bučina (1.6km)
- Popovo (2km)
- Drenov Ključ (2.3km)
- Sastavci (2.4km)
- Dubrava (2.5km)
- Tovareš (2.5km)
- Novo Selo (2.6km)
- Selište (2.6km)
- Novoselska Aluga (2.7km)
- Sibinov Grob (2.9km)
- Ravno (3.1km)
- Ornica (3.4km)
- Manastirište (3.4km)
- Milovanova Bučina (3.4km)
- Bučina (3.4km)
- Knjigino (3.5km)
- Bogovo Gumno (3.5km)
- Drenčak (3.5km)
- Cerovica (3.6km)
- Drenje (3.7km)
- Košutnjak (3.8km)
- Gladni Del (3.9km)
- Ravno Plandište (4.3km)
- Dugačka Aluga (4.3km)
- Dubrave (4.3km)
- Selište (4.4km)
Accommodation around Krušavje
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ždrelo (1.6km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pavunov Del (1.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Momin Kamen (4.3km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Jazbine (4.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kosa (2.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Plašivac (0.9km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Devica (3.7km)
Airports close to Krušavje
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (164.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (176.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (198.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Krušavje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (213.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.