Traveling Luck for Ždrelo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zdrelo?What's around Zdrelo?
Wikipedia near Zdrelo
Where to stay near Ždrelo
The timezone in Zdrelo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:52 and Sunset at 15:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5958°, Longitude. 22.0178°
Satellite map around Ždrelo
Loading map of Ždrelo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ždrelo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Sastavci (1km)
- Krušavje (1.6km)
- Novo Selo (1.8km)
- Milovanova Bučina (1.8km)
- Bučina (1.9km)
- Manastirište (2km)
- Tovareš (2.4km)
- Novoselska Aluga (2.5km)
- Drenčak (2.8km)
- Knjigino (2.9km)
- Popovo (3km)
- Bučina (3.2km)
- Dubrava (3.2km)
- Sibinov Grob (3.4km)
- Drenov Ključ (3.8km)
- Ornica (3.8km)
- Rutava Poljana (3.9km)
- Selište (4km)
- Ravno Plandište (4.1km)
- Bogovo Gumno (4.3km)
- Ravno (4.3km)
- Dubrave (4.4km)
- Kruševac (4.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Ždrelo
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ždrelo (0km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pavunov Del (2.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Momin Kamen (3.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kosa (4.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mečja Rupa (1.8km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Devica (2.5km)
Airports close to Ždrelo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (164.1km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (178.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (199.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ždrelo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (212.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.