Traveling Luck for Sastavci, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sastavci?What's around Sastavci?
Wikipedia near Sastavci
Where to stay near Sastavci
The timezone in Sastavci is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:59 and Sunset at 16:28. It's light
Latitude. 43.5931°, Longitude. 22.0083°
Satellite map around Sastavci
Loading map of Sastavci and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sastavci, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Sastavci (0km)
- Bučina (1.1km)
- Novo Selo (1.1km)
- Milovanova Bučina (1.5km)
- Drenčak (2km)
- Novoselska Aluga (2km)
- Manastirište (2.2km)
- Krušavje (2.4km)
- Sibinov Grob (3.2km)
- Tovareš (3.3km)
- Popovo (3.3km)
- Rutava Poljana (3.5km)
- Ravno Plandište (3.6km)
- Knjigino (3.6km)
- Kruševac (3.6km)
- Bučina (4km)
- Dubrava (4.2km)
- Bogovo Gumno (4.3km)
- Drenov Ključ (4.3km)
- Selište (4.4km)
- Ravno (4.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Sastavci
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ždrelo (1km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pavunov Del (3.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Momin Kamen (4.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Baljestajski Del (3.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mečja Rupa (2.4km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Devica (1.5km)
Airports close to Sastavci
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (163.3km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (178.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (200.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sastavci
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (212.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.