Traveling Luck for Bučina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bucina?What's around Bucina?
Wikipedia near Bucina
Where to stay near Bučina
The timezone in Bucina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:48 and Sunset at 15:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5950°, Longitude. 21.9975°
Satellite map around Bučina
Loading map of Bučina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bučina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Spasićevo (1.2km)
- Ovnarnik (2km)
- Kulina (2.1km)
- Lalkina Čuka (2.5km)
- Kula (2.8km)
- Vesino (2.8km)
- Grozdinski Kamen (2.8km)
- Čaške (2.9km)
- Okonica (3.5km)
- Crno Trnje (3.6km)
- Stojin Vrh (3.6km)
- Gola Čuka (4.1km)
- Debeli Rt (4.3km)
- Petrova Čuka (4.4km)
- Čuka (4.5km)
- Kojin Vrh (4.7km)
- Golemi Del (4.9km)
- Cimin Kosak (4.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Bučina
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pavunov Del (4.7km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ždrelo (1.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Momin Kamen (4.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mečja Rupa (2.8km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Devica (1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vrelo (4.9km)
Airports close to Bučina
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (162.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (179.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (201.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bučina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (211.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.