Traveling Luck for Milovanova Bučina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Milovanova Bucina?What's around Milovanova Bucina?
Wikipedia near Milovanova Bucina
Where to stay near Milovanova Bučina
The timezone in Milovanova Bucina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:28 and Sunset at 18:31. It's light
Latitude. 43.6036°, Longitude. 22.0017°
Satellite map around Milovanova Bučina
Loading map of Milovanova Bučina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Milovanova Bučina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Milovanova Bučina (0km)
- Manastirište (1.1km)
- Bučina (1.2km)
- Sastavci (1.5km)
- Rutava Poljana (2.1km)
- Novo Selo (2.6km)
- Knjigino (3km)
- Tovareš (3.2km)
- Drenčak (3.2km)
- Krušavje (3.4km)
- Novoselska Aluga (3.5km)
- Dubrava (4.5km)
- Kruševac (4.6km)
- Ornica (4.7km)
- Sibinov Grob (4.7km)
- Popovo (4.7km)
- Dubrave (4.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Milovanova Bučina
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pavunov Del (4.2km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ždrelo (1.8km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brestova Bara (3.6km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Rudnik Uglja Soko (4.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Momin Kamen (3.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Baljestajski Del (4.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mečja Rupa (1.9km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Devica (2.2km)
Airports close to Milovanova Bučina
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (164km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (179.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (200.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Milovanova Bučina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (210.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.