Traveling Luck for Levovik, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Levovik?What's around Levovik?
Wikipedia near Levovik
Where to stay near Levovik
The timezone in Levovik is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:55 and Sunset at 19:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6075°, Longitude. 22.0417°
Satellite map around Levovik
Loading map of Levovik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Levovik, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Dubrava (0.8km)
- Tovareš (0.8km)
- Ornica (1.1km)
- Knjigino (1.9km)
- Dubrave (2km)
- Krušavje (2.3km)
- Podbuk (2.8km)
- Bučina (2.9km)
- Manastirište (3.1km)
- Rudina (3.3km)
- Selište (3.6km)
- Gladni Del (3.7km)
- Sastavci (3.7km)
- Milovanova Bučina (3.8km)
- Drenov Ključ (4km)
- Klenje (4km)
- Cerovica (4.1km)
- Popovo (4.2km)
- Novo Selo (4.4km)
- Bučina (4.5km)
- Selište (4.5km)
- Grapčina (4.7km)
- Novoselska Aluga (4.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Levovik
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ždrelo (2.7km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pavunov Del (1.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mečja Rupa (2.1km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Tumba (4.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vrelo (4.4km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Rudnik Uglja Soko (4.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Momin Kamen (2.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kosa (3.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Plašivac (3.2km)
Airports close to Levovik
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (166.6km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (177.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (197km)
Airfields or small airports close to Levovik
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (211.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.