Traveling Luck for Bezdan, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bezdan?What's around Bezdan?
Wikipedia near Bezdan
Where to stay near Bezdan
The timezone in Bezdan is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:54 and Sunset at 15:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5964°, Longitude. 22.0647°
Satellite map around Bezdan
Loading map of Bezdan and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bezdan, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Gladni Del (1km)
- Selište (1.3km)
- Cerovica (1.7km)
- Dubrava (1.9km)
- Bučina (2km)
- Grapčina (2.1km)
- Ornica (2.7km)
- Drenov Ključ (2.9km)
- Rudina (3.1km)
- Krušavje (3.1km)
- Garja (3.4km)
- Tovareš (3.5km)
- Selište (3.6km)
- Dubrave (3.9km)
- Popovo (4km)
- Košutnjak (4km)
- Cerje (4.1km)
- Ravno (4.1km)
- Govedarište (4.2km)
- Podbuk (4.5km)
- Knjigino (4.5km)
Accommodation around Bezdan
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pavunov Del (1.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Šuplji Kamen (4.7km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Vrelsko Ždrelo (4.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kosa (1.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Plašivac (4km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Tumba (2.7km)
Airports close to Bezdan
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (166.8km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (174.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (195.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bezdan
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (213.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.