Traveling Luck for Klisura, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Klisura?What's around Klisura?
Wikipedia near Klisura
Where to stay near Klisura
The timezone in Klisura is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:01 and Sunset at 16:28. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5956°, Longitude. 22.1006°
Satellite map around Klisura
Loading map of Klisura and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Klisura, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Garja (1.9km)
- Drenje (2km)
- Grapčina (2.1km)
- Selište (2.2km)
- Rošinac (2.3km)
- Gladni Del (2.5km)
- Barice (2.6km)
- Govedarište (2.8km)
- Cerovica (3.4km)
- Pažar (3.5km)
- Lečovo (3.5km)
- Krivi Put (3.8km)
- Rudina (4km)
- Luka (4.1km)
- Radičevac (4.3km)
- Luke (4.3km)
- Slatinski Del (4.7km)
- Cerje (4.8km)
- Drum (4.8km)
- Vlanje (5km)
- Del (5km)
- Dubrava (5.1km)
- Bučina (5.1km)
- Reinda (5.1km)
- Jarčeva Bara (5.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Klisura
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pavunov Del (5.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Šuplji Kamen (3.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kosa (4.1km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Vrelsko Ždrelo (4.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Vrleica (5.2km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Tumba (1.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vrelo (5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Vrelska Reka (2.4km)
Airports close to Klisura
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (168.8km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (172.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (192.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Klisura
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (214.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.