Traveling Luck for Selište, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Seliste?What's around Seliste?
Wikipedia near Seliste
Where to stay near Selište
The timezone in Seliste is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:50 and Sunset at 19:16. It's light
Latitude. 43.5989°, Longitude. 22.0778°
Satellite map around Selište
Loading map of Selište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Selište, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Selište (0km)
- Gladni Del (0.9km)
- Grapčina (1.6km)
- Cerovica (2.2km)
- Rudina (2.7km)
- Garja (2.7km)
- Dubrava (2.9km)
- Bučina (3.2km)
- Ornica (3.3km)
- Barice (3.7km)
- Govedarište (3.7km)
- Rošinac (3.8km)
- Drenov Ključ (4km)
- Drenje (4.2km)
- Krušavje (4.4km)
- Cerje (4.4km)
- Dubrave (4.4km)
- Tovareš (4.5km)
- Selište (4.6km)
- Košutnjak (4.7km)
- Pažar (4.7km)
- Podbuk (4.8km)
- Lečovo (5.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Selište
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pavunov Del (3km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Tumba (1.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vrelo (4.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Šuplji Kamen (3.8km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Vrelsko Ždrelo (4.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kosa (2.7km)
Airports close to Selište
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (167.8km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (174.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (194.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Selište
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (213.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.