Traveling Luck for Barice, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Barice?What's around Barice?
Wikipedia near Barice
Where to stay near Barice
The timezone in Barice is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:55 and Sunset at 16:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6144°, Longitude. 22.1103°
Satellite map around Barice
Loading map of Barice and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Barice, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Barice (0km)
- Rošinac (0.8km)
- Drum (2.2km)
- Vlanje (2.6km)
- Cerače (3.3km)
- Drenje (3.6km)
- Rudina (3.6km)
- Koševi (3.6km)
- Krst (3.6km)
- Selište (3.7km)
- Rajkin Del (3.8km)
- Delnice (4km)
- Slatinski Del (4.2km)
- Gladni Del (4.4km)
- Grapčina (4.5km)
- Dmitrovik (4.5km)
- Garja (4.6km)
- Ravnište (4.7km)
- Luke (4.9km)
- Del (5.1km)
- Ratovica (5.2km)
- Govedarište (5.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (2.6km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Tumba (2.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Babavište (5.4km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Dobra Sreća (3.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bele (5.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Šuplji Kamen (2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Trap (5.2km)
Airports close to Barice
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (171.3km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (173.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (190.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Barice
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (212.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.