Traveling Luck for Bela Stena, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bela Stena?What's around Bela Stena?
Wikipedia near Bela Stena
Where to stay near Bela Stena
The timezone in Bela Stena is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:20 and Sunset at 17:26. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6194°, Longitude. 22.0900°
Satellite map around Bela Stena
Loading map of Bela Stena and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bela Stena, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Rudina (1.6km)
- Barice (2km)
- Vlanje (2.2km)
- Koševi (2.6km)
- Rošinac (2.7km)
- Selište (2.9km)
- Drum (3km)
- Delnice (3.3km)
- Cerače (3.6km)
- Gladni Del (3.8km)
- Ornica (3.9km)
- Podbuk (4.1km)
- Dubrava (4.3km)
- Grapčina (4.3km)
- Dubrave (4.3km)
- Ravnište (4.4km)
- Rajkin Del (4.9km)
- Garja (4.9km)
- Drenje (5km)
- Cerovica (5.1km)
- Klenje (5.1km)
- Krst (5.2km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pavunov Del (4.9km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (3.3km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Dobra Sreća (4.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bele (3.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Šuplji Kamen (0.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mećedol (4.7km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Tumba (1.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Babavište (3.7km)
Airports close to Bela Stena
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (170.6km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (175.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (192.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bela Stena
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (211.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.