Traveling Luck for Ornica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ornica?What's around Ornica?
Wikipedia near Ornica
Where to stay near Ornica
The timezone in Ornica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:23 and Sunset at 17:08. It's light
Latitude. 43.6136°, Longitude. 22.0494°
Satellite map around Ornica
Loading map of Ornica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ornica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ornica (0km)
- Dubrava (1.1km)
- Dubrave (1.3km)
- Tovareš (1.6km)
- Podbuk (1.9km)
- Knjigino (2.2km)
- Rudina (2.4km)
- Klenje (3.3km)
- Selište (3.3km)
- Krušavje (3.4km)
- Gladni Del (3.6km)
- Bučina (3.6km)
- Manastirište (3.9km)
- Cerovica (4.3km)
- Grapčina (4.7km)
- Drenov Ključ (4.7km)
- Milovanova Bučina (4.7km)
- Sastavci (4.7km)
- Popovo (5.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pavunov Del (1.8km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ždrelo (3.8km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brestova Bara (4.9km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Rudnik Uglja Soko (4.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bele (4.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kosa (4.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Plašivac (4.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mečja Rupa (2.9km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Tumba (3.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Babavište (4.4km)
Airports close to Ornica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (167.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (177.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (196km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ornica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (210.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.