Traveling Luck for Rujak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Rujak?What's around Rujak?
Wikipedia near Rujak
Where to stay near Rujak
The timezone in Rujak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 15:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6250°, Longitude. 22.0286°
Satellite map around Rujak
Loading map of Rujak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rujak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Knjigino (1.1km)
- Dubrave (1.6km)
- Podbuk (1.9km)
- Tovareš (2km)
- Klenje (2.2km)
- Ornica (2.5km)
- Manastirište (2.7km)
- Dubrava (3.2km)
- Živkove Bare (3.4km)
- Milovanova Bučina (3.8km)
- Glecko (3.9km)
- Ravna Šuma (4km)
- Preslap (4.1km)
- Rudina (4.3km)
- Rutava Poljana (4.3km)
- Krušavje (4.5km)
- Sastavci (4.6km)
- Labarci (4.7km)
- Bučina (4.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ždrelo (3.9km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pavunov Del (3.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mečja Rupa (2.2km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Rudnik Uglja Soko (2.4km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Dunjar (3.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Momin Kamen (0.7km)
Airports close to Rujak
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (167.8km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (179.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (197km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rujak
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (208.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.