Traveling Luck for Tovareš, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Tovares?What's around Tovares?
Wikipedia near Tovares
Where to stay near Tovareš
The timezone in Tovares is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:25 and Sunset at 17:50. It's light
Latitude. 43.6103°, Longitude. 22.0336°
Satellite map around Tovareš
Loading map of Tovareš and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tovareš, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Tovareš (0km)
- Knjigino (1.1km)
- Ornica (1.6km)
- Dubrava (1.6km)
- Dubrave (1.9km)
- Manastirište (2.3km)
- Krušavje (2.5km)
- Podbuk (2.7km)
- Milovanova Bučina (3.2km)
- Sastavci (3.3km)
- Bučina (3.5km)
- Klenje (3.8km)
- Rudina (3.9km)
- Bučina (4km)
- Novo Selo (4.2km)
- Selište (4.5km)
- Popovo (4.5km)
- Gladni Del (4.5km)
- Drenov Ključ (4.5km)
- Rutava Poljana (4.6km)
- Novoselska Aluga (4.8km)
- Cerovica (4.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Tovareš
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pavunov Del (1.8km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ždrelo (2.4km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brestova Bara (3.9km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Rudnik Uglja Soko (4.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Momin Kamen (1.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kosa (4.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Plašivac (3.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mečja Rupa (1.3km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Devica (4.8km)
Airports close to Tovareš
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (166.5km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (178.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (197.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tovareš
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (210.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.