Traveling Luck for Knjigino, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Knjigino?What's around Knjigino?
Wikipedia near Knjigino
Where to stay near Knjigino
The timezone in Knjigino is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:59 and Sunset at 16:26. It's light
Latitude. 43.6169°, Longitude. 22.0269°
Satellite map around Knjigino
Loading map of Knjigino and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Knjigino, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Knjigino
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pavunov Del (2.9km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ždrelo (2.9km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brestova Bara (4.7km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Rudnik Uglja Soko (3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Dunjar (4.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Momin Kamen (0.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mečja Rupa (1.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Izvor Moravice (3.7km)
Airports close to Knjigino
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (166.8km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (179.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (197.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Knjigino
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (209.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.