Traveling Luck for Vrla Strana, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vrla Strana?What's around Vrla Strana?
Wikipedia near Vrla Strana
Where to stay near Vrla Strana
The timezone in Vrla Strana is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:55 and Sunset at 16:36. It's light
Latitude. 43.6228°, Longitude. 22.0153°
Satellite map around Vrla Strana
Loading map of Vrla Strana and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vrla Strana, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Knjigino (1.3km)
- Manastirište (1.8km)
- Tovareš (2.4km)
- Dubrave (2.8km)
- Milovanova Bučina (2.8km)
- Rutava Poljana (3km)
- Podbuk (3.2km)
- Klenje (3.3km)
- Ornica (3.5km)
- Ravna Šuma (3.8km)
- Dubrava (3.9km)
- Sastavci (3.9km)
- Bučina (4km)
- Živkove Bare (4km)
- Labarci (4.4km)
- Glecko (4.4km)
- Krušavje (4.5km)
- Preslap (4.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pavunov Del (4.2km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ždrelo (3.5km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Rudnik Uglja Soko (1.8km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Dunjar (4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Momin Kamen (0.6km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Milivojeva Vrtača (4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mečja Rupa (1.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Izvor Moravice (2.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Kamenički Potok (4.7km)
Airports close to Vrla Strana
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (166.8km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (180.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (198.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vrla Strana
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (208.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.