Traveling Luck for Babavište, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Babaviste?What's around Babaviste?
Wikipedia near Babaviste
Where to stay near Babavište
The timezone in Babaviste is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:51 and Sunset at 19:17. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6439°, Longitude. 22.0703°
Satellite map around Babavište
Loading map of Babavište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Babavište, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- Klađe (1.7km)
- Kula (1.8km)
- Kljuna (2.4km)
- Stankov Trap (2.6km)
- Šiljak (2.9km)
- Vitanovac (3.1km)
- Konjarnik (3.3km)
- Krstatac (3.3km)
- Kamenčić (3.3km)
- Golemi Kremen (3.4km)
- Strenjak (3.5km)
- Lipov Trap (3.5km)
- Kozja Grbina (3.5km)
- Koverke (3.8km)
- Čukar (4km)
- Ðoglaš (4.2km)
- Visoki Trap (4.3km)
- Rujak (4.7km)
- Krst (4.7km)
- Rajkov Breg (4.7km)
- Kraljevica (4.8km)
- Zabel (4.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Babavište
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Bela Stena (3.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Babavište (0km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Bogova Vrata (4.7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bele (0.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Šuplji Kamen (3.4km)
Airports close to Babavište
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (172.1km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (178.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (192.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Babavište
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (207.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.