Traveling Luck for Krst, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Krst?What's around Krst?
Wikipedia near Krst
Where to stay near Krst
The timezone in Krst is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:24 and Sunset at 18:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6564°, Longitude. 22.1164°
Satellite map around Krst
Loading map of Krst and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Krst, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Krst (0km)
- Srpata (0.8km)
- Golemi Kremen (2km)
- Goli Vrh (2.1km)
- Zabel (2.2km)
- Stankov Trap (2.3km)
- Vrla Strana (2.4km)
- Seljski Vrh (2.6km)
- Klađe (3km)
- Grad (3.3km)
- Konjarnik (3.3km)
- Kraljevica (3.5km)
- Kosar (3.5km)
- Čukar (3.7km)
- Pujin Trap (3.8km)
- Kozja Grbina (3.9km)
- Ðoglaš (3.9km)
- Crveni Breg (4.1km)
- Čukar (4.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Krst
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Šiba (4.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Vučji Potok (3.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bele (4.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Šuplji Kamen (4.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Trap (1.5km)
Airports close to Krst
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (176km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (176.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (187.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Krst
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (207.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.