Traveling Luck for Padine, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Padine?What's around Padine?
Wikipedia near Padine
Where to stay near Padine
The timezone in Padine is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 16:32. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6503°, Longitude. 22.0011°
Satellite map around Padine
Loading map of Padine and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Padine, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kremenac (1km)
- Perša (1.5km)
- Kusak (2.2km)
- Vetrila (2.2km)
- Rajkov Breg (2.3km)
- Donji Del (2.5km)
- Petrova Čuka (2.9km)
- Čukar (3.2km)
- Kamenčić (3.3km)
- Gorni Del (3.5km)
- Čuka (3.7km)
- Kamenički Del (3.9km)
- Gradište (4km)
- Stojin Vrh (4.2km)
- Rujak (4.2km)
- Grozdinski Kamen (4.4km)
- Lipov Trap (4.5km)
- Visoki Del (4.5km)
- Rt (4.6km)
- Kamen (4.6km)
- Krstatac (4.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Lazareva Padina (3.6km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Rudnik Uglja Soko (2.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Dunjar (1.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Momin Kamen (4.1km)
Airports close to Padine
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (169km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (184km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (197.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Padine
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (204.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.