Traveling Luck for Labarci, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Labarci?What's around Labarci?
Wikipedia near Labarci
Where to stay near Labarci
The timezone in Labarci is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:19 and Sunset at 17:54. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6553°, Longitude. 22.0028°
Satellite map around Labarci
Loading map of Labarci and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Labarci, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Perša (0.9km)
- Kremenac (1.6km)
- Kusak (1.6km)
- Donji Del (2km)
- Vetrila (2.5km)
- Rajkov Breg (2.6km)
- Gorni Del (2.9km)
- Čukar (2.9km)
- Kamenčić (3.3km)
- Gradište (3.4km)
- Petrova Čuka (3.5km)
- Kamen (4km)
- Rt (4km)
- Kamenički Del (4.2km)
- Čuka (4.2km)
- Mitrov Kamen (4.2km)
- Visoki Del (4.3km)
- Krstatac (4.3km)
- Rujak (4.7km)
- Lom (4.7km)
Accommodation around Labarci
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Lazareva Padina (3.3km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Rudnik Uglja Soko (2.7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Dunjar (1.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Momin Kamen (4.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Rt (4.2km)
Airports close to Labarci
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (169.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (184.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (197.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Labarci
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (204.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.