Traveling Luck for Ravna Šuma, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ravna Suma?What's around Ravna Suma?
Wikipedia near Ravna Suma
Where to stay near Ravna Šuma
The timezone in Ravna Suma is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:16 and Sunset at 19:00. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6514°, Longitude. 22.0081°
Satellite map around Ravna Šuma
Loading map of Ravna Šuma and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ravna Šuma, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kremenac (1.2km)
- Perša (1.4km)
- Kusak (1.7km)
- Rajkov Breg (1.9km)
- Čukar (2.6km)
- Donji Del (2.6km)
- Kamenčić (2.7km)
- Vetrila (2.9km)
- Petrova Čuka (3km)
- Gorni Del (3.5km)
- Čuka (3.6km)
- Gradište (3.6km)
- Rujak (4km)
- Krstatac (4km)
- Lipov Trap (4km)
- Koverke (4.5km)
- Kamen (4.5km)
- Šiljak (4.5km)
- Mitrov Kamen (4.5km)
- Kamenički Del (4.5km)
- Stojin Vrh (4.6km)
- Grozdinski Kamen (4.6km)
Accommodation around Ravna Šuma
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Rudnik Uglja Soko (2.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Dunjar (0.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Momin Kamen (4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Rt (4.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Lazareva Padina (4km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Bogova Vrata (4.6km)
Airports close to Ravna Šuma
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (169.5km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (183.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (197.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ravna Šuma
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (204.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.