Traveling Luck for Dunjar, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Dunjar?What's around Dunjar?
Wikipedia near Dunjar
Where to stay near Dunjar
The timezone in Dunjar is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:38 and Sunset at 18:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6531°, Longitude. 22.0167°
Satellite map around Dunjar
Loading map of Dunjar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dunjar, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kusak (1.2km)
- Perša (1.6km)
- Čukar (1.7km)
- Rajkov Breg (1.8km)
- Kremenac (1.8km)
- Kamenčić (1.9km)
- Donji Del (2.9km)
- Krstatac (3.1km)
- Gradište (3.2km)
- Petrova Čuka (3.4km)
- Čuka (3.6km)
- Gorni Del (3.6km)
- Šiljak (3.6km)
- Koverke (3.6km)
- Lipov Trap (3.7km)
- Vetrila (3.7km)
- Rujak (3.8km)
- Mitrov Kamen (4.1km)
- Kula (4.2km)
- Vitanovac (4.3km)
- Kamen (4.3km)
Accommodation around Dunjar
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Lazareva Padina (4.6km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Bogova Vrata (3.9km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Rudnik Uglja Soko (2.5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Dunjar (0km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Momin Kamen (4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Rt (3.6km)
Airports close to Dunjar
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (170.2km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (183.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (196.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dunjar
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (204.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.