Traveling Luck for Glecko, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Glecko?What's around Glecko?
Wikipedia near Glecko
Where to stay near Glecko
The timezone in Glecko is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:50 and Sunset at 16:42. It's light
Latitude. 43.6547°, Longitude. 22.0311°
Satellite map around Glecko
Loading map of Glecko and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Glecko, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Čukar (0.5km)
- Kamenčić (0.9km)
- Kusak (1.6km)
- Krstatac (1.8km)
- Rajkov Breg (2.2km)
- Šiljak (2.3km)
- Koverke (2.5km)
- Perša (2.6km)
- Kula (2.8km)
- Vitanovac (3km)
- Gradište (3km)
- Kremenac (3.1km)
- Lipov Trap (3.3km)
- Mitrov Kamen (3.8km)
- Visoki Trap (3.8km)
- Donji Del (3.8km)
- Rujak (3.9km)
- Čuka (3.9km)
- Petrova Čuka (4.2km)
- Gorni Del (4.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Glecko
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Labarci (3.3km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Rudnik Uglja Soko (3.4km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Bogova Vrata (2.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Momin Kamen (4.3km)
Airports close to Glecko
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (171.1km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (182.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (195km)
Airfields or small airports close to Glecko
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (205.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.