Traveling Luck for Čukar, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Cukar?What's around Cukar?
Wikipedia near Cukar
Where to stay near Čukar
The timezone in Cukar is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 16:30. It's light
Latitude. 43.6586°, Longitude. 22.0333°
Satellite map around Čukar
Loading map of Čukar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Čukar, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Čukar (0km)
- Kamenčić (1.3km)
- Krstatac (1.4km)
- Kusak (1.6km)
- Šiljak (1.9km)
- Koverke (2km)
- Vitanovac (2.5km)
- Gradište (2.6km)
- Kula (2.7km)
- Perša (2.7km)
- Rajkov Breg (2.7km)
- Visoki Trap (3.3km)
- Mitrov Kamen (3.4km)
- Kremenac (3.5km)
- Lipov Trap (3.8km)
- Donji Del (3.8km)
- Gorni Del (4.2km)
- Kamen (4.3km)
- Rujak (4.4km)
- Čuka (4.5km)
- Kamenčić (4.5km)
- Petrova Čuka (4.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Čukar
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Padine (3.2km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Labarci (3.4km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Rudnik Uglja Soko (4km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Bogova Vrata (2.4km)
Airports close to Čukar
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (171.6km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (182.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (194.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Čukar
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (204.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.